- What is the volume of a 40 kg bag of cement?
- What is the weight of empty cement bag?
- What are cement bags?
- Can old cement be used?
- What is the price of Ultratech Cement one bag?
- What is grade of Ultratech Cement?
- What is Ultratech super cement?
- Which type of UltraTech Cement is best?
- Which UltraTech Cement best for slab?
- Which type of cement is best?
- Which cement is better Dalmia or UltraTech?
- How good is UltraTech Cement?
- Which is best cement for plastering?
- Can we use PPC Cement for RCC work?
- Where is PPC cement used?
- How is PPC cement used?
- Which cement is costly OPC or PPC?
What is the volume of a 40 kg bag of cement?
0.0277 cubic meters
What is the weight of empty cement bag?
Weight: 70-75 gm per bag. Print: Printed with Flexo printing for packing 50.0 kg as per IS-11652 – 1986.
What are cement bags?
Cement sacks are primarily made up of three components namely: Virgin material, Masterbatch and UV Coating. There are two product outcomes while recycling woven polypropylene cement sacks: 1) Recycled polymer (polypropylene) and 2) Calcium Carbonate (CaCo3).
Can old cement be used?
Cement will have absorbed a degree of moisture of the last couple of years and is highly unlikely to be good for anything. Lime putty will keep for ever (almost) as long as it has a bit of water on the surface.
What is the price of Ultratech Cement one bag?
Questions & Answers on UltraTech Cement
|Packaging Type||Min Price||Max Price|
|HDPE Bags||Rs 340/Bag||Rs 405/Bag|
|Sack Bag||Rs 330/Bag||Rs 390/Bag|
What is grade of Ultratech Cement?
Ultratech PPC Cement, Packing Size: 50 Kg, Grade: 43 53,43/53 Grade
|Packaging Type||Sack Bag|
|Grade||43 53,43/53 grade|
|Type||OPC (Ordinary Portland Cement), RHC (Rapid Hardening Cement), QSC (Quick Settling Cement)|
|Packing Size||50 Kg|
|Packaging Size||50 kg|
What is Ultratech super cement?
UltraTech Super is a PPC grade cement. It is a finely blended cement manufactured using latest technology. It produces high strength concrete which is durable and highly resistant to wet cracking and thermal cracking. Ultratech Super cement has high degree of cohesion and workability in concrete and mortar.
Which type of UltraTech Cement is best?
There are three main types of cement for constructing a home – OPC, PPC and PSC. Among the three, you will find OPC is available almost everywhere, but PPC and PSC will give better strength and excellent durability.
Which UltraTech Cement best for slab?
The best cement for slab used in construction is OPC- 53 (Ordinary Portland cement grade 53) and PPC (Portland pozzolana cement) brand of UltraTech Cement, ACC Cement, Ambuja Cement, Sagar cement, Dalmia Cement, Shri cement, Birla cement, etc.
Which type of cement is best?
Which is the best cement for house construction?
- Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) 43 Grade Cement: It is used majorly for wall plastering works, Non-RCC structures, pathways etc.
- Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC), 53 Grade Cement:
- Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC):
- Portland Slag Cement (PSC):
- White Cement:
Which cement is better Dalmia or UltraTech?
Dalmia Cement scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook. UltraTech Cement scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend. Both tied in 1 area: Senior Management.
How good is UltraTech Cement?
Ultra tech cement is good in quality…we generally use ultratech cement for our construction…it quickly supply cement at door place. It has good staff and there services. job satisfaction is moderate. Security of job is better and depends on you performing and track record…
Which is best cement for plastering?
Best cement for plastering:- Best cement for plastering used in construction is OPC- 43 (Ordinary Portland cement grade 53) and PSC (Portland slag cement) brand of UltraTech Cement, ACC gold water shield, ACC Suraksha power, Ambuja Cement, Sagar cement, Dalmia Cement, Shri cement, Birla cement, etc.
Can we use PPC Cement for RCC work?
Both the OPC and PPC for RCC slabs of varying sizes and thicknesses. Thus use of OPC or PPC cement shall be properly weighed in the design mix. In the backdrop of this , my preferred use shall be PPC at site since : It’s environment friendly.
Where is PPC cement used?
Portland Pozzolana Cement (PPC) It can be confidently employed in construction of hydraulic structures, marine works, mass concreting such as dams, dykes, retaining walls foundations and sewage pipes. It is also suitable for use in common applications such as masonry mortars and plastering.
How is PPC cement used?
Uses of Portland Pozzolana Cement
- Used in hydraulic structures, marine structures, construction near the sea shore, dam construction etc.
- Used in pre-stressed and post-tensioned concrete members.
- Used in masonry mortars and plastering.
- As it gives better surface finish, it is used in decorative and art structures.
Which cement is costly OPC or PPC?
Cost. The cost of OPC is around 300 rupees per bag which is slightly more expensive than PPC. Whereas in the case of PPC, the expensive clinker is replaced by pozzolanic Material such as fly ash hence the price of PPC is slightly less than who OPC.