- What is Stefan-Boltzmann law used for?
- What is the value of Stefan-Boltzmann constant?
- How do you calculate the radiation constant?
- What are examples of microstates?
- How do you calculate the number of Macrostates?
- What is difference between microstate and macrostate?
- What is the smallest independent state in the world?
- What is the ugliest country in Europe?
- What are the top 10 smallest countries?
- Where can I retire on $1000 a month?
What is Stefan-Boltzmann law used for?
The Stefan-Boltzmann law, also known as Stefan’s Law, is a law that expresses the total power per unit surface area (otherwise known as the intensity) that is radiated by an object, often taken to be a blackbody. The formula used to determine at what wavelength the power peaks at is Wien’s Law.
What is the value of Stefan-Boltzmann constant?
|Click symbol for equation|
|Numerical value||5… x 10-8 W m-2 K-4|
|Relative standard uncertainty||(exact)|
How do you calculate the radiation constant?
The rate of heat transfer by emitted radiation is determined by the Stefan-Boltzmann law of radiation: Qt=σeAT4 Q t = σ e A T 4 , where σ = 5.67 × 10−8 J/s · m2 · K4 is the Stefan-Boltzmann constant, A is the surface area of the object, and T is its absolute temperature in kelvin.
What are examples of microstates?
Examples of microstates understood as modern protected states include such states as Liechtenstein, San Marino, Monaco, Niue, Andorra, the Cook Islands or Palau. The smallest political unit recognized as a sovereign state is Vatican City.
How do you calculate the number of Macrostates?
Generally, the probability of n heads is equal to Ω(n)/Ω. Ω is the total number of microstates. If we toss up 20 coins, the total number of microstates is 220 = 1,048,576 and the number of macrostates (0 H, 1 H, 2 H., 20 H) is (20 + 2 – 1)!/20! (2 – 1)!…Macrostates and Microstates.
|coin 1||coin 2|
What is difference between microstate and macrostate?
In physics, a microstate is defined as the arrangement of each molecule in the system at a single instant. A macrostate is defined by the macroscopic properties of the system, such as temperature, pressure, volume, etc. For each macrostate, there are many microstates which result in the same macrostate.
What is the smallest independent state in the world?
What is the ugliest country in Europe?
What are the top 10 smallest countries?
The world’s 10 smallest countries
- VATICAN CITY STATE.
- PRINCIPALITY OF MONACO.
- REPUBLIC OF SAN MARINO.
- PRINCIPALITY OF LIECHTENSTEIN.
- REPUBLIC OF THE MARSHALL ISLANDS.
- REPUBLIC OF NAURU.
- FEDERATION OF ST CHRISTOPHER AND NEVIS.
Where can I retire on $1000 a month?
These Are the 15 Cities Where You Can Retire for Less Than $1,000 per Month
- Birmingham, Ala. You can retire on less than $800 a month in Birmingham.
- Brownsville, Texas. This border city is also close to the Gulf of Mexico.
- Fort Wayne, Ind.
- Akron, Ohio.
- Augusta, Ga.
- Lubbock, Texas.
- Amarillo, Texas.
- Shreveport, La.