- How many square meters can a 1 hp aircon cool?
- How do you calculate aircon hp per sqm?
- Is 1hp aircon enough?
- How do you calculate HP for aircon?
- How many square meters can a 1.5 HP aircon cool?
- How many watts does a 1 hp aircon use?
- How many watts does a 1.5 hp air conditioner use?
- How many watts does a 1.5 ton AC pull?
- How many amps does a 1.5 hp air conditioner use?
- How many amps is 3 horsepower?
- How many amps does a 1.5 HP well pump draw?
- How many horsepower is 15 amps?
- What size breaker do I need for a 2 hp motor?
- What is the full load current of a 1 hp motor?
- What size wire do I need for a 1 hp motor?
- How do I calculate wire size?
- How do I choose a cable size for a motor?
- How far can you run 12 gauge wire on a 20 amp circuit?
- Can I mix 12 and 14 gauge wire?
- How many outlets can I run on a 20 amp breaker?
- How far can you run a 12 gauge wire?
- Can you bury extension cord?
- Can you bury 12 2 wire?
- Can you bury wire without conduit?
- What kind of wire can I bury in conduit?
- How deep do I need to bury electrical conduit?
- Can I bury water line and electric together?
- What is the best pipe to use for underground water line?
- Why is PEX plumbing bad?
- How deep should waterline be buried?
How many square meters can a 1 hp aircon cool?
Aircon capacity to room size guide
|Room Size||Capacity (kJ/hr)||Estimated HP Rating|
|15 – 19 sqm.||7,500 – 9,500||1.0 HP|
|19 – 25 sqm.||9,500 – 12,500||1.5 HP|
|25 – 35 sqm.||12,500 – 17,500||2.0 HP|
|35 – 43 sqm.||17,500 – 21,500||2.5 HP|
How do you calculate aircon hp per sqm?
Floor Area (in square meters) / AC Unit Size (Horsepower)
- 10.5sqm: 0.5 hp.
- 11 to 14sqm: 0.75 hp.
- 15 to 21sqm: 1.0 hp.
- 22 to 25sqm: 1.5 hp.
- 26 to 28sqm: 2.0 hp.
- 39 t0 48sqm: 2.5 hp.
Is 1hp aircon enough?
Normally, 1.0hp should be sufficient for a standard room and 1.5hp for a standard size living hall for apartments or landed terraced houses. If your house is heavily shaded, you may reduce the capacity by 10%.
How do you calculate HP for aircon?
How to Calculate HP for an Air Conditioning Unit
- Multiply the air conditioner’s size in tons by 12,000 to convert its cooling capacity to British Thermal Units per hour.
- Divide this answer by 3.412 to convert it to watts: 18,000 / 3.412 = 5,275 watts.
How many square meters can a 1.5 HP aircon cool?
TIP 1: Match your aircon horsepower (HP) to the size of your room
|Room Size||Aircon Horsepower (HP)|
|18 to 22 sq. m||1.0 HP|
|23 to 27 sq. m||1.5 HP|
|28 to 40 sq. m||2.0 HP|
|41 to 54 sq. m||2.5 HP|
How many watts does a 1 hp aircon use?
How many watts does a 1.5 hp air conditioner use?
Power Demand and Energy Consumption of Domestic Appliances
|Appliance||Type||Appliances Power Rating (WATT)|
How many watts does a 1.5 ton AC pull?
How many amps does a 1.5 hp air conditioner use?
How many amps is 3 horsepower?
Common Horsepower to Amps Conversions
|3 HP||20.7 A||120 V|
|3.5 HP||24.2 A||120 V|
|4 HP||27.6 A||120 V|
|4.5 HP||31.1 A||120 V|
How many amps does a 1.5 HP well pump draw?
How many horsepower is 15 amps?
Common Amps to Horsepower Conversions
|10 A||1.45 HP||90%|
|15 A||2.17 HP||90%|
|20 A||2.9 HP||90%|
|25 A||3.62 HP||90%|
What size breaker do I need for a 2 hp motor?
Full Load Current: Three Phase AC Motors
|Motor Horsepower||Size Breaker|
|1-1/2||230V 460V||15 15|
|2||230V 460V||15 15|
|3||230V 460V||15 15|
|5||230V 460V||15 15|
What is the full load current of a 1 hp motor?
What size wire do I need for a 1 hp motor?
|Single Phase (230 Volt) – Wire Size Selection Guide*|
How do I calculate wire size?
Wire Sizing Chart and Formula
- Calculate the Voltage Drop Index (VDI) using the following formula:
- VDI = AMPS x FEET ÷ (% VOLT DROP x VOLTAGE)
- Determine the appropriate wire size from the chart below.
How do I choose a cable size for a motor?
Size of Cable for Branch circuit which has Single Motor connection is 125% of Motor Full Load Current Capacity. Example: what is the minimum rating in amperes for Cables supplying 1 No of 5 hp, 415-volt, 3-phase motor at 0.8 Power Factor. Full-load currents for 5 hp = 7Amp. Min Capacity of Cable= (7X125%) =8.75 Amp.
How far can you run 12 gauge wire on a 20 amp circuit?
Can I mix 12 and 14 gauge wire?
Anyway, the first subject is a bit touchy because it makes it difficult to perform an inspection when all of the wires coming into the panel are 12 but many of the circuits have 14 in them too. There is nothing against code mixing wire size for these circuits as long as the OCPD matches the smallest wire.
How many outlets can I run on a 20 amp breaker?
How far can you run a 12 gauge wire?
As an example, for a 120-volt circuit, you can run up to 50 feet of 14 AWG cable without exceeding 3 percent voltage drop….For 240-volt circuits:
|14 AWG||100 feet|
|12 AWG||120 feet|
|10 AWG||128 feet|
|8 AWG||152 feet|
|6 AWG||188 feet|
Can you bury extension cord?
Extension cords are not rated for direct burial, and are not meant for long term exposure to the elements. They are meant for temporary use. If you are going to extend a circuit, do it right. Use conduit, run the appropriate sized wires and exterior weather-proof/ water-proof box and GFCI receptacle.
Can you bury 12 2 wire?
For a 12-in. -deep trench, you can direct-bury GFCI-protected underground feeder cable with a short length of PVC conduit at the house. At 18 inches, you can use THWN-2 conductors inside a continuous length of PVC conduit, which protects the wire all the way through the trench to the house.
Can you bury wire without conduit?
In most cases, you’ll probably use conduit (a hollow tube through which you run individual wires). However, if you only need a power supply (without wires to control lights from inside the house,) you can use a direct burial cable, placed in the soil without conduit.
What kind of wire can I bury in conduit?
THWN-2 wire, for example, is a standard type for running through underground conduit. Use thick-walled conduit at least 3/4 inch in diameter for this application. Never use thin-wall EMT conduit for underground applications. Running wire through Schedule 40 PVC conduit.
How deep do I need to bury electrical conduit?
In general, bury metal conduits at least 6 inches below the soil surface. You may also run them at a depth of 4 inches under a 4-inch concrete slab. Under your driveway, the conduits must be below a depth of 18 inches, and under a public road or alleyway, they must be buried below 24 inches.
Can I bury water line and electric together?
If trench is to be a joint trench (shared with other utilities) the following separations must be maintained: 24 inches between gas and electric lines. 12 inches between water and electric lines. 24 inches between sewer and electric lines.
What is the best pipe to use for underground water line?
Why is PEX plumbing bad?
PEX plumbing system has been used for more years and therefore its failures has been observed and known. Its major failures is linked to piping and fitting. Piping fails when the pipes are exposed to chlorine that is within the water, exposure to direct sunlight before its installation.
How deep should waterline be buried?