How do you turn 17 6 into a mixed number?
In order to convert 17/6 to mixed number, you follow these steps :
- Divide the numerator by the denominator. 17 ÷ 6 = 2 with a remainder of 5.
- Write down the whole number 2 and then write down the remainder as new numerator (5) above the denominator (6), As below : 2 56.
What is 8.21 as a mixed number?
8.211 = (8.21 × 100)(1 × 100) = 821100. As the numerator is greater than the denominator, we have an IMPROPER fraction, so we can also express it as a MIXED NUMBER, thus 821100 is also equal to 821100 when expressed as a mixed number.
What is 7.71 as a mixed number?
7.711 = (7.71 × 100)(1 × 100) = 771100. As the numerator is greater than the denominator, we have an IMPROPER fraction, so we can also express it as a MIXED NUMBER, thus 771100 is also equal to 771100 when expressed as a mixed number.
What is 0.0346 as a mixed number?
How to Write 0.0346 or 3.46% as a Fraction?
What is 0.1019 as a mixed number?
In short, Your Answer would be 1 19/1000 Hope this helps!
How do you express mixed numbers?
How to express mixed fractions as improper fractions
- Step 1: Multiply the number and the denominator. Multiply the whole number part and denominator and take note of the product.
- Step 2: Add the product to the numerator.
- Step 3: Write down the sum as the numerator.
How do u turn a mixed number into a whole number?
When you need to convert a mixed number into a whole number followed by a decimal, simply keep the whole number, then perform the division indicated by the fraction to figure out what goes to the right of the decimal point.