In the internet age, we have unprecedented power to share our knowledge and thoughts with the world through blogs, podcasts, videos, or a mass of robotic carrier pigeons. But what if you don’t feel like you’re qualified to share anything?
In this episode, we’ll talk a bit about how much you should know before starting a blog, along with:
- How to keep up with people as an introvert
- What music to study to
Things mentioned in this episode:
- The College Info Geek Podcast on YouTube
- , by Charles Duhigg
- Trello board friend system
- How to Land Your Dream Internship (Ep. 129)
- Making Friends And Connections As An Introvert (Ep. 47)
- The Ultimate Networking Guide for Introverts
- Can Music Be Designed to Enhance Your Brain’s Performance?
- A Brain Hack (of sorts) for Exams and Tests – College Info Geek
- Simplicity Beats Nuance: Why the Wrong Answer Can Often Beat the Correct One
- Red in Tooth & Claw, by BATS
- The Ultimate Study Music Playlist
- Superior Focus Playlist on Spotify
Want more cool stuff? You can find all sorts of great tools at my Resources page.
If you enjoyed this episode, subscribe to the podcast on iTunes! It’s easy, you’ll get new episodes automatically, and it also helps the show gain exposure 🙂 You can also leave a review!
Here’s an image for sharing this episode on social media: